What's new

What about Quality?

EvaLinn

Jan 26, 2021
Hello everyone! I decided to check out quality of the game ^-^ In my PC I have GTX 1060 3gb, and I think that is enough for high quality in the game.(A lot of players can't change quality from Middle to High) I went to computer club and there was RTX 2080 and I did it! I could change quality to High level! What about my PC? When will I be able to use "high"?

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Hello everyone! I decided to check out quality of the game ^-^ In my PC I have GTX 1060 3gb, and I think that is enough for high quality in the game.(A lot of players can't change quality from Middle to High) I went to computer club and there was RTX 2080 and I did it! I could change quality to High level! What about my PC? When will I be able to use "high"?
This is fixed in source code, however we need to finish testing and get that done before we can release the fix for it.

EDIT: Just wanted to specify, this has been broken on anything Windows8 or above since the initial release, and it has to do with how they programmed the texture settings.

Last edited:

EvaLinn

Jan 26, 2021
This is fixed in source code, however we need to finish testing and get that done before we can release the fix for it.

EDIT: Just wanted to specify, this has been broken on anything Windows8 or above since the initial release, and it has to do with how they programmed the texture settings.
Okey, sweety, I will wait ^-^

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks