What's new

What's yer fav dye color

Zuravis

Oct 17, 2020
As the title says, what's your fav dye color for costumes and such? Mine is the dark purple in top right since it can be both a purple and a black sometimes.

AncientOne

Just a little festive
Dec 10, 2022
oh man I didn't know we can put colours on our costumes

If I find out how to do this, I'd put grey&green, or black&green, or black/white/golden, or smth like that

Neoseptem

Just a little festive
Feb 9, 2022
it's pretty easy.
In character screen and costume screen directly below your character click on the paint brush to switch to dye screen.
Choose one of the three squares next to an eqiupment piece to open colour palette.
You have to unlock a colour with either dias or coupons (don't remember where to get those) before you can use it.

AncientOne

Just a little festive
Dec 10, 2022
it's pretty easy.
In character screen and costume screen directly below your character click on the paint brush to switch to dye screen.
Choose one of the three squares next to an eqiupment piece to open colour palette.
You have to unlock a colour with either dias or coupons (don't remember where to get those) before you can use it.
oh that's why I never heard of it, I never had diamonds ever. I'll try to find more info about this, thx!

Neoseptem

Just a little festive
Feb 9, 2022
oh that's why I never heard of it, I never had diamonds ever. I'll try to find more info about this, thx!
I checked, the item is called 'Free Pick Refill' and can be bought for 50 Dragon Insignias, so they are easy to get.^^

Snake Pest

Just a little festive
May 13, 2020
try out a very bright green or very dark blue sometimes being very bright might fit the costume

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks