What's new

Ancient Egg Hoarder Returns

Arborath

Nov 19, 2021
Greetings!

Like the title says I'm an old member from the original games returning to find a new server that hits my heart. This game was my introduction to MMOs and it has a special place in my heart, hearing the old server completely shut down devastated me for literal years till the other day when I found this! My Persona even comes from my main old character on this game <3 For me to get his exact look back though i may have to wait for the Halloween items :confused: oh well worth it!

I hope to get involved in the community and am loving the dragons in the Dev updates! Maybe one day ill try my hand at retexturing like I used to years ago. Even if its just for the fun of it! :D

Anywho feel free to say hi!

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Greetings!

Like the title says I'm an old member from the original games returning to find a new server that hits my heart. This game was my introduction to MMOs and it has a special place in my heart, hearing the old server completely shut down devastated me for literal years till the other day when I found this! My Persona even comes from my main old character on this game <3 For me to get his exact look back though i may have to wait for the Halloween items :confused: oh well worth it!

I hope to get involved in the community and am loving the dragons in the Dev updates! Maybe one day ill try my hand at retexturing like I used to years ago. Even if its just for the fun of it! :D

Anywho feel free to say hi!
Welcome to the server.

I'm planning on putting up the Halloween items on the shop this Monday, as I had completely forgotten for Halloween.

You will need to wait for the Halloween event however.

We actually do not support people retexturing as people have abused it in the past. It also will not be possible after the new client update. We were doing coloring events, where we provide a page for people to color in and they could submit their own ideas for specific models, but that is currently on hold and I'm not sure when we will do the next one.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
welcome back, enjoy this server :)

just curious, what is "original" for you?
since i dont think it was taiwanese server, theres still some more options like NA, EU and others
NA best server, so probably NA.

Arborath

Nov 19, 2021
welcome back, enjoy this server :)

just curious, what is "original" for you?
since i dont think it was taiwanese server, theres still some more options like NA, EU and others
Back when Runewaker owned it i think in 2013-2014 was when i found it originally, on NA servers.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks