What's new

ZambieMaster

Aug 15, 2022
Hello! I'm new to this thread and I had a small question because I couldn't seem to find an answer while searching. Does this community have an area that takes or views dragon concepts or DP fan art? I'm an artist/ modeler and I'd love to contribute to either the game by suggesting or creating an idea that could be used, or just to add to this community. Sorry if this question is out of place but I wasn't sure where else to ask and didn't wanna look dumb lol. Thanks for reading and i'll read any reply/respond as soon as I am available :D !

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
The best place is to join the Discord and show me some of your work; we have a private Discord I invite artists to and they're able to talk to me or @Aiden directly about things they want to do.

You can also submit concepts here: Concept Submissions

And submit fan art here: Player Fanart

ZambieMaster

Aug 15, 2022
The best place is to join the Discord and show me some of your work; we have a private Discord I invite artists to and they're able to talk to me or @Aiden directly about things they want to do.

You can also submit concepts here: Concept Submissions

And submit fan art here: Player Fanart
Thank you so much! I'll be looking into adding stuff, even if they're not accepted it'll be great fun to submit :D !

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks