What's new

Dragon Beginner Dragons

Aug 26, 2024
I am starting all over, and I wasn't incredibly skilled the first play through. It has been a few years, and I doubt I will have gotten better at the game with no play time!

What are easy to attain dragons at the start?

Dragon recommendations to make early game play a little easier?

Tips for beating boss dragons? Or better question, is there a list and information for each somewhere?

Thank you all in advance! I am really looking forward to getting back into gameplay, but also enjoy learning from others.

Nyteshade

May 25, 2024
When you get into the game you will get a starter pack. There is a Dragon gotcha in the pack. This will give you a fabeled ancient to ride around on. Depending on what town you pick to start in will have different dragons to catch. Ideally, you should try to find one with some sort of healing skill using dragon soul, so purple frame around it. This is help take the place of healing potions. You may find one that has a dragon skill for healing- grey frame around it- which is better than nothing but will only trigger if the dragon is out next to you and only triggers if the dragon tells it to.

I don't know how far you progressed in the past but if you didn't get far, I suggest not using the level 60 dragon god potion in the starter pack yet. Do the quests. This will teach you how to use skills at a manageable pace and give you practice with them. It will also give you a full experience of the game so you can appreciate it. This game is huge and there is so much to learn. Get in a good guild - Dragon Masters. Its full of great people who will help you learn.

Aug 26, 2024
When you get into the game you will get a starter pack. There is a Dragon gotcha in the pack. This will give you a fabeled ancient to ride around on. Depending on what town you pick to start in will have different dragons to catch. Ideally, you should try to find one with some sort of healing skill using dragon soul, so purple frame around it. This is help take the place of healing potions. You may find one that has a dragon skill for healing- grey frame around it- which is better than nothing but will only trigger if the dragon is out next to you and only triggers if the dragon tells it to.

I don't know how far you progressed in the past but if you didn't get far, I suggest not using the level 60 dragon god potion in the starter pack yet. Do the quests. This will teach you how to use skills at a manageable pace and give you practice with them. It will also give you a full experience of the game so you can appreciate it. This game is huge and there is so much to learn. Get in a good guild - Dragon Masters. Its full of great people who will help you learn.
Good to know, I will keep that all in mind! Thank you for your advice

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks