What's new

Can't download client

Nyteshade

May 25, 2024
I hope you were able to get the issue sorted. Go to the discord with stuff like this. You can get help there.

Aug 26, 2024
I hope you were able to get the issue sorted. Go to the discord with stuff like this. You can get help there.
When I click downloads -> Dragons Prophet guide nothing shows. Unfortunately, just a blank screen. I don't have discord, but I'm willing to make one if it means getting back into the game. Thank you!

Nyteshade

May 25, 2024
I don't see anything that says "Dragon's prophet guide" where you get the game. Here in the forum on the left side you click downloads. Then there is a button for two different games. Choose the Dragon's Prophet. There is even a Google Drive link by the button to choose if the button doesn't work. Most of the active players are in the Discord, including smarter techier people than me. You should make one.

Aug 26, 2024

That is the page you are looking for.
Thank you, my downloads page still doesn't look like that. But your link worked. I appreciate the help a lot!
Post automatically merged:

I don't see anything that says "Dragon's prophet guide" where you get the game. Here in the forum on the left side you click downloads. Then there is a button for two different games. Choose the Dragon's Prophet. There is even a Google Drive link by the button to choose if the button doesn't work. Most of the active players are in the Discord, including smarter techier people than me. You should make one.
Thank you for trying to assist! I will be getting on the discord, because I am definitely lacking in the technological abilities field.

Neoseptem

Just a little festive
Feb 9, 2022
Now I'm kinda curious how the page looks for you. :3
and yes joining the official discord is a good idea, especially if Hater cancels GM event, any other official statements (be it from Sei or guild) or just for fooling around.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Those were old pages that had download instructions for people, but didn't get migrated over in the last major site update.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks