What's new

Chinese Valentines Event

ArchieVision

Jan 14, 2017
If I remember correctly, isn't this the event that put the Eastern dragons in the spawners in the wild?

It would be awesome to go out and catch an eastern in the next few days.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
If I remember correctly, isn't this the event that put the Eastern dragons in the spawners in the wild?

It would be awesome to go out and catch an eastern in the next few days.
The Chinese Dragon event is for Chinese New Year which is the 16th, so the event will be enabled after Valentines.

ArchieVision

Jan 14, 2017
OK, Thanks for the answer. I so wanted them to be longer than 1 week but, that is how it goes.

One more question if you do not mind. I know they take over the ancients paths when they spawn, but do you know if the frequency of the spawns will be more perhaps? Like once a day or something. I mean if they only spawn every 3 or 4 day then we will only get 2 shots at each one.

Now that I think about it, They want them to remain a rare so limiting the spawns and caps does that. Makes them more sought after.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
OK, Thanks for the answer. I so wanted them to be longer than 1 week but, that is how it goes.

One more question if you do not mind. I know they take over the ancients paths when they spawn, but do you know if the frequency of the spawns will be more perhaps? Like once a day or something. I mean if they only spawn every 3 or 4 day then we will only get 2 shots at each one.

Now that I think about it, They want them to remain a rare so limiting the spawns and caps does that. Makes them more sought after.

The problem with running events for a long time is that people don't do them, and then aren't encouraged to do them later. They also then don't look forward to them.

When we start adding more events and the like, we'll probably keep events extended a bit longer.

Dryadia

Holiday Addict
Mar 13, 2017
I'm having fun doing the Chinese Valentine event! :D
But since you have to have a partner, it's harder to find ppl who want to do it at the specified time, and aren't busy or afk.
Also, I'm only awake for the 1st and 2nd run times. So I'm missing out on getting to do all 4.
But i have been able to get enough mats to make all the furniture.:)

ArchieVision

Jan 14, 2017
I am just so interested in to Chinese dragons that will start spawning next week. Gotta get me a few

Last edited:

ArchieVision

Jan 14, 2017
Catches Tables, sets it down, and proceeds to draw up battle plans for the capture of all noodles.

Wolf

May 5, 2017
<.< That's a better plan starts scribbling 3y old drawings of a noodle on a page

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks