What's new

custom made landplot

Ythy7sua

May 25, 2021
Heard a littlebit about it. but i would like to know more. like what would the requirements be for it to happen.

Last edited:

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016

DustyAngel

Aug 15, 2018
It's honestly well worth it. I can't say for other plot sizes, but I have the 1000x1000 and I absolutely love it. I had Seiichi put me near a waterfall. It's quite beautiful. Your rent is 100 gold per day so you don't necessarily have to worry about rent if you put in 50k, obviously the more the better. You can have up to 8 different houses, which I actually have all 8 housing slots filled and I really don't regret it. You have ample space to tool around with and just slap stuff down and really have fun with it. I got stairs leading up above the main hub of my house, said stairs continue on towards the waterfall and enables me to climb over it and on other side to place decor there. I can slap down nests wherever if I have that going. I have that oasis MP item up in the air and if you go under it, you can find pockets of water to float up in and around the lil area. I have decor all around. To me, albeit it's the largest size possible, the customable lots are worth it imo

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
It's honestly well worth it. I can't say for other plot sizes, but I have the 1000x1000 and I absolutely love it. I had Seiichi put me near a waterfall. It's quite beautiful. Your rent is 100 gold per day so you don't necessarily have to worry about rent if you put in 50k, obviously the more the better. You can have up to 8 different houses, which I actually have all 8 housing slots filled and I really don't regret it. You have ample space to tool around with and just slap stuff down and really have fun with it. I got stairs leading up above the main hub of my house, said stairs continue on towards the waterfall and enables me to climb over it and on other side to place decor there. I can slap down nests wherever if I have that going. I have that oasis MP item up in the air and if you go under it, you can find pockets of water to float up in and around the lil area. I have decor all around. To me, albeit it's the largest size possible, the customable lots are worth it imo
The largest size actually fits any of the citadels... But at the same time it literally crashes whatever map I put it on :).

DustyAngel

Aug 15, 2018
Oooooo that's interesting to know but painful it's gotta crash. That'd be a cool place to slap down a plot if it behaves

DustyAngel

Aug 15, 2018
If I remember correctly to purchase the custom plots, it was diamond based only ((if it has changed since then, I haven't been around to see it)) but it was diamonds only

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
If I remember correctly to purchase the custom plots, it was diamond based only ((if it has changed since then, I haven't been around to see it)) but it was diamonds only
It is still Diamonds only.

DustyAngel

Aug 15, 2018
Thought so, haven't been active, but lurking in discord so wasn't 100% too sure. Thanks for clarification

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks