What's new

Bug Report Dragon Tournament & Arena Bugs: Can't use skills

abeona

Oct 28, 2017
hi seiichi tourney and arena skills don't work fully I am not the only one with problem..i am not sure if this is a game thing or out side influence it seems weird that they big hitting skills don't put any thing on there hit bar and that the heals don't work again not the only one with this problem .please take control of my account and try them yourself it has been 11 months now not sure about out side tourney and arena also dragons don't swop out ..sorry about spelling. also evo skill not working

Last edited:

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
hi seiichi tourney and arena skills don't work fully I am not the only one with problem..i am not sure if this is a game thing or out side influence it seems weird that they big hitting skills don't put any thing on there hit bar and that the heals don't work again not the only one with this problem .please take control of my account and try them yourself it has been 11 months now not sure about out side tourney and arena also dragons don't swop out ..sorry about spelling. also evo skill not working
Split this off to it's own thread, as it wasn't specific to the client reversion, and needs to be tracked separately.

Neither myself, Hater or Light were able to reproduce this, and we have tried on separate occasions on normal accounts. If you can, try using an alt account and see if you have the issue there, as that will tell us whether or not to rule that out of the equation. If you still have the issue on the alt account, it likely has to do with latency or with your computer, in which case we cannot do anything until we've moved to the new code base; then we can hopefully look at doing some overall optimization which could help to resolve issues.

Reply here once you've tested an alt account.

abeona

Oct 28, 2017
have tested still not working it dose not work on 2 acc Abeona and abeona1 which between them have 5 alts which have same problem ,computer wise have same problem with both pc 1st pc has 12 i7 32gb ram 2nd pc has 6 i5 2 different graphics card only same thing is both intel cpu.Ty for your time....thing is they activate but don't put heath on the bar same when I hit other dragon no damage goes on the bar

Last edited:

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
This basically confirms it is a latency issue, and that it will require looking deeper into the full code base to find issues with it. We would likely look into it during the same time we look into things like the apartment clock as that also deals with latency problems.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks