What's new

Event Completed Dragon's Prophet Coloring Event: Skytouched (Crystalline Chaos)

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
CrystallineChaosLinesWhiteBG.png

There are no maximum number of entries for people to submit, but you can only win one reward.

We will be accepting submissions until May 1st 15th, and afterwards we will choose the winners from all the submissions. Due to how long it takes to create the textures it may be a few months until they're ready for release in the game. We also may bring more than the three winning concepts in game.

When submitting your colored concept keep the following points in mind:
  • Try to be clean as possible with your coloring
  • Be careful with the colors you use (do not do very subtle changes in shade or hues)
  • Do not go over the top on patterns, or get overly complicated with them
  • Do not make additions to the model itself as we currently cannot do customization of the model (no additional horns, spikes or anything else of the sort)
  • Original concepts that are different from existing Crystalline Chaos variants, or different from existing Dragons are more likely to stand out
  • Please try to include a color swatch of colors used so we can sample when doing the texture
To enter the event add your entries into this album on the gallery: Dragon's Prophet Coloring Event: Skytouched (Crystalline Chaos)

Attachments

• CrystallineChaosLines.psd
    2.2 MB · Views: 466
  • CrystallineChaosLinesWhiteBG.png
    CrystallineChaosLinesWhiteBG.png
    120.5 KB · Views: 382
  • CrystallineChaosLinesTransparentBG.png
    CrystallineChaosLinesTransparentBG.png
    229.2 KB · Views: 225
  • CrystallineChaosLines.jpg
    CrystallineChaosLines.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 380
Last edited:

gladx16

Mar 1, 2021

There are no maximum number of entries for people to submit, but you can only win one reward.

We will be accepting submissions until May 1st, and afterwards we will choose the winners from all the submissions. Due to how long it takes to create the textures it may be a few months until they're ready for release in the game. We also may bring more than the three winning concepts in game.

When submitting your colored concept keep the following points in mind:
  • Try to be clean as possible with your coloring
  • Be careful with the colors you use (do not do very subtle changes in shade or hues)
  • Do not go over the top on patterns, or get overly complicated with them
  • Do not make additions to the model itself as we currently cannot do customization of the model (no additional horns, spikes or anything else of the sort)
  • Original concepts that are different from existing Crystalline Chaos variants, or different from existing Dragons are more likely to stand out
  • Please try to include a color swatch of colors used so we can sample when doing the texture
To enter the event add your entries into this album on the gallery: Dragon's Prophet Coloring Event: Skytouched (Crystalline Chaos)
hello, can I make a request from the friends who participated in the contest?
How about a dragon in shades of white?
I don't know how to design a dragon, but I would love this dragon to be white
I think it would be a very beautiful dragon

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
hello, can I make a request from the friends who participated in the contest?
How about a dragon in shades of white?
I don't know how to design a dragon, but I would love this dragon to be white
I think it would be a very beautiful dragon
You can print out and color with any medium you like (or re-draw and paint/color if you choose, as long as it is similar to the original concept).

You can also download and use one of these programs: The 13 best Photoshop alternatives

I specifically ask that @Vipera make these to be a bit easier for people to color, but also flexible for more advance artists.

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Last attached image is now a JPG.

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Going to extend the contest until the 15th.

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
This contest ends tomorrow night, and we will decide winners by the end of the month (depending on time availability and how busy @Aiden, @Vipera and I am).

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks