We will be having our weekly routine maintenance at 7 PM PST Monday evening. During the maintenance we will be doing the following:
- Dungeon Spawns have been changed to use the average level of a party, rather than the level in the data or a dragons default level. This is to fix an issue which overrode the change back in May of last year when Dragon levels were changed to be based on the level of the zone a dungeon was in. Levels are rounded down to the closest whole number.
- If a party of a level 108, 108, 102 and level 62 go in a dungeon, the level of the spawned dragon would be 97.
- If a party of a level 108 and level 62 go in a dungeon, the level of the spawned dragon would be 85.
- If a single level 108 goes in, the level of the Dragon will be level 108.
- String update to change "Email Address" to "Username" to prevent the confusion that some people have had in the past when logging in.