What's new

Guardian Guardian builds that could destroy any enemy

Uwolf

Jun 14, 2017
For as long as i could remember, the guardian was one of my favorite classes in Dragon's Prophet and i always wondered what are some examples of Guardian builds that are basically top tier so this thread here is for some suggestions/examples of Good guardian Builds

LordFanthom

Jan 23, 2019
Depends in pve to be honest 2h bazaka is the go to ( and will always be) . You can always get for something like 2 points the 1h piersar ult if you want to be safe .

Pvp is quite different and there's always been different styles but since for now there's not much pvp on the server i'm not sure that giving builds is really necesseray .
But if you want to play warrior in pvp be ready to switch a lot , read all of your spells , put them at max level to see if they're interesting , think about combos , buffs that carry over when you switch all that .
When you'll think you have something fine fight and see if you can thing of anyway to better your masteries . As a warrior unfortunately it's not easy mode ( lol oracle ) so you'll have to train for pvp anyway .
Personnally took hours to test things and think about masteries .

Uwolf

Jun 14, 2017
Depends in pve to be honest 2h bazaka is the go to ( and will always be) . You can always get for something like 2 points the 1h piersar ult if you want to be safe .

Pvp is quite different and there's always been different styles but since for now there's not much pvp on the server i'm not sure that giving builds is really necesseray .
But if you want to play warrior in pvp be ready to switch a lot , read all of your spells , put them at max level to see if they're interesting , think about combos , buffs that carry over when you switch all that .
When you'll think you have something fine fight and see if you can thing of anyway to better your masteries . As a warrior unfortunately it's not easy mode ( lol oracle ) so you'll have to train for pvp anyway .
Okay so basically it's not a walk in the park but it can be done, thanks for the info.

Wolf

May 5, 2017
You can always ask Universallove (or just poke him on forums under Bluangel) for any tips regarding Guardian. He's normally on Discord since he doesn't play as much anymore but he's a pretty good Guard imo

May 19, 2020

I am also building the Guardian class. Thank you for these useful information.

Ashah/Sext

Dec 31, 2017
Sext#0001 on discord. Any guardian build you need/want, I can give you the top tier version of it, including stat prio, combos, timers and helpful tips.

May 19, 2020
Sext#0001 on discord. Any guardian build you need/want, I can give you the top tier version of it, including stat prio, combos, timers and helpful tips.
In a few days, I built up the Archer for the battle. But I often die in the middle of battles. I was so frustrated that I wanted to change another class so I could play better. Maybe because I haven't built it properly. ok i will follow you on Discord. Thank you so much for your advice:):):)

MikersTV

Aug 26, 2017
Yea the status for gaurdians is that everyone is doing multi masteries and so on, I'm tired of that style and wish I never done it but oh well my goal is to find a single mastery thay I can #1 have fun with and #2 be competitive. but if you want to play it say safe use bazaka 2 hand if your focus is on damage and medium difficulty and make another mastery pages for buffs like light of fortitude shield of fortitude ect. but like what lord Fanthom said it takes a lot of experimenting to play optimum gaurdian if thats what you're looking for Copying an existing build from Sext is a safe choice

Koza

Just a little festive
May 12, 2020
Can somebody write here 1h guardian setup? Thank you

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks