What's new

Announcement Halloween 2017 Event

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
To celebrate Halloween we will be having a contest with a variety of ways to enter. This contest will run from today until the day after Halloween, and you are able to enter as many times as you wish, though you can only win one category.

Here are the different categories in the contest:

Spookiest House Decorating Contest

Decorate your house to fit the Halloween theme, making it as spooky as possible. Depending on entries, there may be two winners for this category. Custom plots will be graded harsher due to the advantage they have.

To enter the Spookiest House category submit your images to this album: Dragon's Prophet Halloween 2017: House Decorating

Spookiest Dragon Matching Costume or Best Halloween Inspired Costume

Create an outfit to match your spookiest Dragon, or create a standalone Halloween outfit. Outfits will be scored on originality, spookiness, how closely it matches their Dragon (if applicable) and how well their surroundings compliment their outfit.

To enter the Halloween Costume category submit your images to this album: Dragon's Prophet Halloween 2017: Halloween Costumes

Spookiest Party Screenshot or Video

Get together with your friends and have an in-game party that you think is the spookiest. Best screenshot or video will win. Depending on entries we may split the video entry as a separate reward, or add a consolation prize.

To enter the Spookiest Media category submit your images to this album: Dragon's Prophet Halloween 2017: Halloween Media

Each contest category will reward 1500 Diamonds to the winner.

We have also added all of the Halloween furniture to the marketplace until November. You can find it under Housing -> Special Furniture.

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
For costumes, it must be a costume set that you have made from items, and not a transformation.

Vythika

May 2, 2017
um.....incase you don't read discord......your date here and the date in game don't match,

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
um.....incase you don't read discord......your date here and the date in game don't match,
I have no clue what you're talking about and you have no proof.

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Because of the low number of entries for the House Decorating and Halloween Media categories, I won't be rewarding a winner for them.

Using the criteria posted in the first post, the Dragon Matching/Halloween Costume contest ended up being the following:

Dryadia: 1st Place

full

Tyberious: 2nd Place

full

Kitalia: 3rd Place

full

Mystik: 4th Place

full

Theluji: 5th Place

full

Scores were based on how many criteria were met.

Originality
Spookiness
How well the costume matched your dragon (bonus point)
Atmosphere where the screenshot was taken

Vythika

May 2, 2017
well you did kinda limit ppl in housing so thats why i didn't even bother xD
i didn't bother for costume cause ice isn't really Halloween xD

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
well you did kinda limit ppl in housing so thats why i didn't even bother xD
i didn't bother for costume cause ice isn't really Halloween xD
How was housing limited? There was Styx event that has been active for almost a year, and people were offering items or recipes for free.

The only limitation is that larger custom plots would be held at a higher standard as houses like yours or Silpas have an overwhelming advantage due to location.

Silkshoes

Sep 26, 2017
Congrats to All, winners & entrants well done <3
So much variety was fun watching :)
Silk <3

Kodawolf

Apr 3, 2017
Shame there were not many more ppl entering.... was not easy to get group pics seeing had to try organise ppl to all be on at a certain time cause we're from all over the world... oh well ty Seiichi for the event, Gratz to winners...

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Shame there were not many more ppl entering.... was not easy to get group pics seeing had to try organise ppl to all be on at a certain time cause we're from all over the world... oh well ty Seiichi for the event, Gratz to winners...
Yeah, both Dryadia and I advertised the event constantly, but people didn't want to enter.

Their loss... Was giving out 1k Platinum to winners, but can't justify a winner when it's only 2-3 people =\.

Vythika

May 2, 2017
Lol, yeh thats what i mean Seii. After reading that larger plots would be seen that way i personally just didn't bother xD

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks