What's new

Holiday Events

Mario1980

Mar 10, 2021
When do the holiday events start before the regular holidays such as Easter, Halloween, for example.

I would appreciate answers from people who may know.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
When do the holiday events start before the regular holidays such as Easter, Halloween, for example.

I would appreciate answers from people who may know.
Usually the week of, or the week before... Unless I forget, then it's the week after.

I personally barely pay attention to Holidays, so generally if you post a reminder here or in the Discord, that's the best way to do it.

Mario1980

Mar 10, 2021
I wanted to post a reminder here for the purpose of public holidays next week the easter week begins and the easter festival falls on the following weekend.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I wanted to post a reminder here for the purpose of public holidays next week the easter week begins and the easter festival falls on the following weekend.
Yep, Easter is planned from this coming Monday maintenance.

Anyi

May 13, 2020
oh thats nice
Can you put the easter-weapons at marketplace, too?
and ..... it would be great if we can cutch up the valentines event :)
thx Seichii

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
oh thats nice
Can you put the easter-weapons at marketplace, too?
and ..... it would be great if we can cutch up the valentines event :)
thx Seichii
Valentines event should have been up at the same time as anniversary and Chinese Dragon event.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Apparently it either didn't get enabled, or we had the issue where the server doesn't detect it's enabled.

It'll be up for the actual start of Easter.

Mario1980

Mar 10, 2021
I keep my eyes open and will wait and see when the Easter event starts and when it begins.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks