What's new

Bug Report Solved House issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake Pest

Just a little festive
May 13, 2020
Yesterday i noticed i had gotten evicted from my apartment, so i bought a new one, paid the price, house button didnt change, waited 1 day to make sure the issue isnt on me so i bought it again, took the money again, paid the double price for the apartment but even when i got inside the apartment the house menu didnt appear so i couldnt take my furniture, it still hasnt appeared, i have used the launcher, re-logged several times, interacted with the warehouse manager, nothing changed it, if i dont get a solution to this problem im gonna get evicted again in 3 days and pay triple the price for the apartment, no screenshot because the house menu just didnt appear

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
What island is the house on?

The apartment system in general is pretty janky, so it can randomly fix itself, or just stay broken. There also isn't much that can be done by us, as it isn't something directly controlled by GM.

Snake Pest

Just a little festive
May 13, 2020
What island is the house on?

The apartment system in general is pretty janky, so it can randomly fix itself, or just stay broken. There also isn't much that can be done by us, as it isn't something directly controlled by GM.
Map says Baerton Mossfen, log in screen says long shadow, not sure which one to give so giving them both

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Map says Baerton Mossfen, log in screen says long shadow, not sure which one to give so giving them both
What island number? Also Long Shadow is the region, not the map.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Let me know if maintenance fixes the island issue; if not you may need to try a different island.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
It was likely just an instancing problem, due to how the apartment system is designed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks