What's new

Bug Report Solved My First House is Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

WyvernWarrior

May 20, 2020
I bought my first house on this server yesterday, on B27 Crystalwake Isle, North of the Apartment manager NPC, and just north along the pond. It is [was? ;) ] a 200x300 land plot bought with the Land Warrant from the DI shop.

Yesterday I didn't have a neighbor, but today I do, that said land plot was 200x200 I think, but it is much bigger, I believe they may have bought it using the 500x500 Land Warrant from the DI shop (idk if that's even possible) and it overlapped with my plot and deleted it?

My furniture is gone(not in either backpack, bank, mail nor furniture storage NPC), mostly nothing important besides the 20 slot chest and the Sheild Display from the DI shop, and I do not get the house interface when I enter my plot of land. But I can still teleport to it and it shows the "My House" icon on the map.

An alternative cause could be that I started the Delete character count down after it dropped some items off at my house.

Here's a video showing the issue:

https://youtu.be/erFsoOtbiJA

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I bought my first house on this server yesterday, on B27 Crystalwake Isle, North of the Apartment manager NPC, and just north along the pond. It is [was? ;) ] a 200x300 land plot bought with the Land Warrant from the DI shop.

Yesterday I didn't have a neighbor, but today I do, that said land plot was 200x200 I think, but it is much bigger, I believe they may have bought it using the 500x500 Land Warrant from the DI shop (idk if that's even possible) and it overlapped with my plot and deleted it?

My furniture is gone(not in either backpack, bank, mail nor furniture storage NPC), mostly nothing important besides the 20 slot chest and the Sheild Display from the DI shop, and I do not get the house interface when I enter my plot of land. But I can still teleport to it and it shows the "My House" icon on the map.

An alternative cause could be that I started the Delete character count down after it dropped some items off at my house.

Here's a video showing the issue:

https://youtu.be/erFsoOtbiJA
The new neighbor shouldn't have over lapped with your house, as it was placed far enough away. I'll help you fix the house, or I help you setup a new house.

Generally furniture will show up in your inventory once you have a new plot or something.

WyvernWarrior

May 20, 2020
I got it situated TY for the reply. I could have sworn the next-door plot was 200x200 or so, now its 1kx1k and my old plot is visible on the map but gone, same on the twin isle. I know I haven't gone crazy... yet... And Like ya said my items were still in the house inventory so all's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks