What's new

Bug Report Solved Problems with the Auction House

Nnell

Dec 4, 2021
Hi, I have a problem with the Auction House. When I try to open it I can't see any item players want to sell.
Can you do something about it?

1642692085687.jpeg

Nnell

Dec 4, 2021
I can open them, but cannot see anything like in the screenshot...

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I need to know if others are having the same issue; if it is limited to just you, it is likely a client issue. If it is happening to others it could be something else.

In general however, the Auction House is not widely used all that much due to population size, and that most people just request for trades person to person.

Nnell

Dec 4, 2021
Ah ok, then if there's no solution then it's alright for me.
Thanks for answering me!

Lingerie

May 29, 2020
I need to know if others are having the same issue; if it is limited to just you, it is likely a client issue. If it is happening to others it could be something else.

In general however, the Auction House is not widely used all that much due to population size, and that most people just request for trades person to person.
I am almost every day in the AH - and had no problems whatsoever in last weeks/ months - including today.

Vitelus

Jun 19, 2020
You never see the items of a categorie if there are subcategories within it. You have to go in the subcategorie you want to see.
As you can't be sure there is an item in the (sub-)category you try to see, maybe put an item in the auction house and try to see it?

(Also you have to use the "search" button to see the items of the (sub-)category selected)

Nnell

Dec 4, 2021
Thanks for the suggestion of putting something to sell, now I can also see the other items! Thank you very much :]

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks