What's new

New dragons?

Namsious

Sep 24, 2017
I just wonder, i see some other dragons i never seen, does the server as it own dragons and some from original dp?

Ardashar

May 31, 2017
I just wonder, i see some other dragons i never seen, does the server as it own dragons and some from original dp?

I think all of the original DP dragons are available here + they've added some that were never released but were created by RW + they're working on their own dragons as well. So all actually

newb

Oct 17, 2016
Yeah, nothing custom as of this time. However, Runewake had tons of dragons that had gone unreleased on the normal servers. Why you see EU make a big deal out of new dragons as new content.

At some point we do want to do our custom dragons. Just that it takes time and resources to do so. :)

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
full

Pegasus concept by @Vipera.

full

Falcor (fluffy oriental) by @22RII.

Kodawolf

Apr 3, 2017
could someone possibly draw up a design resembling the dragons from Game of Thrones? eg Drogon... may need to to be a lil different due to licensing, not sure..

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
could someone possibly draw up a design resembling the dragons from Game of Thrones? eg Drogon... may need to to be a lil different due to licensing, not sure..
So basically put a different head/neck on an assault or windrider.

Motoko

Apr 20, 2017

It's the same as both NA and EU at the moment, but server-exclusive dragons will be added somewhere down the line from my understanding.

We have a lot of neat concepts though!

Uwolf

Jun 14, 2017
I honestly look forward to custom dragons and i'll be waiting patiently for as long as it takes :D

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks