What's new

New player questions

Alhysa

Aug 29, 2021
I've just started playing and I stumbled upon this post for new players in which there are a bunch of tips
my questions are about those
in the beginning, it says that I should PM Seiichi for a starter pack but I never did and my character has an "Adept starter pack" in her backpack, is this it ? is this one par account ?

later in the post it says
After you have finished the tutorial, you will find some items in your mailbox. There are items to unlock two more stable slots and 2 more lair slots along with multiple megaphones for talking in world chat.
I've finished the tutorial and I don't have anything ^^ my question is, is this post still up to date ? did I miss something ?

Each character you create will also receive a gift pack that will appear in your backpack. There are gifts for several different levels all the way up to level 60. You can open it by right clicking on it each time you reach the level of the gift bag. The first time you open it, you will receive a potion for 20% xp for 1 day.
I don't have this either x) how do I get it

Thanks for reading/answering the post ^^ !

Luatan

Oct 8, 2019
You don't have to pm Seiichi anymore. This item will be given to you automatically if you reach lvl5.

Keep in mind, it will be in the Marketplace backpack and not in your normal bag.
1630333382305.png

Hope it helps.

Alhysa

Aug 29, 2021
ooooh i didn't even check in there !
thank you !
is it a one per account thing or do i get one on every character ?

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks