What's new

Potential unused dragon models

Alethi

Jul 6, 2022
If you look on the old dragon’s prophet Europe wiki, there are a few unreleased dragons that appear to use the same model as Golden Diode if you look at the icon.
See #13 and #15 listed on the website.

Do these exist in the game files anywhere? Is there any chance of them being added to the game?

Golden diode is my favorite dragon model in game but it‘s so difficult to obtain. I would love it if there were other ways to get a dragon that uses the same model.

Kazunokun

Feb 24, 2020
just went digging for a bit, but it doesn't seem like thouse have textures in the files. It's weird though since one of thouse is definetly in the compendium. Seems to me like scrapped variations with some placeholders, but no actual finished textures sadly.

Alethi

Jul 6, 2022
I swear there was a black reskin of golden diode somewhere in the game. Let me see if I can figure out what enemy it is.
It would be awesome if that texture could be used on a new dragon

Edit: I found it! There’s this awesome red reskin that I found on some random website:

Could we get this skin added as an obtainable dragon in game or through the store? That would be AMAZING and I’d spend big $$ for it

Last edited:

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
These were never Dragons that were planned for release as far as I'm aware, they were NPC Dragons and cannot be used as a Dragon in game without changes.

We've converted three of the Ancients (may be the ones you're talking about):

Eveen the High Wind
Kanyth the Temple Guardian
Zerolian

One of those does look like Diode if I remember correctly.

Alethi

Jul 6, 2022
I swear there was a black reskin of golden diode somewhere in the game. Let me see if I can figure out what enemy it is.
It would be awesome if that texture could be used on a new dragon
These were never Dragons that were planned for release as far as I'm aware, they were NPC Dragons and cannot be used as a Dragon in game without changes.

We've converted three of the Ancients (may be the ones you're talking about):

Eveen the High Wind
Kanyth the Temple Guardian
Zerolian

One of those does look like Diode if I remember correctly.
Awesome!! Are those released yet or planned for future release?

Edit: nevermind I found my answer. They were on the conversion wishlist and were already converted. The dragon in my screen capture is Eveen. I can’t wait to tame this guy!
It’s awesome that these previously unobtainable dragon models were made tameable

Last edited:

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks