What's new

Question regarding diamonds

Blumarak

Mar 19, 2021
I played this game's closed beta back in the day and had amassed quite a lot of dragons. It wounded me when I learned of the transfer and the dragons were lost to me, but I learned of this private server a few days ago and saw an opportunity to be reunited with them.

Problem is, a lot of the features I need to get them all back (and be able to store them) are still behind diamonds, but I can't see how to get any besides credits. Are they distributed during GM events or something?

Corv

Aug 19, 2020
Every Saturday, there's a GM event through the green misty portal in Arteicia, Laedis. As long as your character is present on the island at the time of reward distribution, you'll get them. One of the rewards is a special gacha that has most of the game's dragons in it. From there, it's luck.

That said, the drop rate for the game is like 3x the base, so grinding up enough gold to buy a diamond purchase off another player isn't too hard.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I played this game's closed beta back in the day and had amassed quite a lot of dragons. It wounded me when I learned of the transfer and the dragons were lost to me, but I learned of this private server a few days ago and saw an opportunity to be reunited with them.

Problem is, a lot of the features I need to get them all back (and be able to store them) are still behind diamonds, but I can't see how to get any besides credits. Are they distributed during GM events or something?

Here is the breakdown for credits.

As Corv said the majority of dragons are available through the gacha currently, and I will be expanding that to a Dragon flute soon. We're also going to be working on expanding wild and dungeon spawn systems which will make all dragons but the few we sell monthly and our exclusives available.

Most things are also available for shells.

Blumarak

Mar 19, 2021

Here is the breakdown for credits.

As Corv said the majority of dragons are available through the gacha currently, and I will be expanding that to a Dragon flute soon. We're also going to be working on expanding wild and dungeon spawn systems which will make all dragons but the few we sell monthly and our exclusives available.

Most things are also available for shells.
Like stable expansions and the like? I didn't check on that. Too used to the old way. I'll take a look (see if it's in a book). Thanks for the answers.

Oh, and at what time relative to you is the event in question?

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Like stable expansions and the like? I didn't check on that. Too used to the old way. I'll take a look (see if it's in a book). Thanks for the answers.

Oh, and at what time relative to you is the event in question?
Unless it's been cancelled, it'll be at 3PM PST. If you set your timezone in your preferences, you can see the time in your timezone in the sidebar in Upcoming events.

Blumarak

Mar 19, 2021
Unless it's been cancelled, it'll be at 3PM PST. If you set your timezone in your preferences, you can see the time in your timezone in the sidebar in Upcoming events.
Thanks a lot for the information.

Last edited:

Blumarak

Mar 19, 2021
Every Saturday, there's a GM event through the green misty portal in Arteicia, Laedis. As long as your character is present on the island at the time of reward distribution, you'll get them. One of the rewards is a special gacha that has most of the game's dragons in it. From there, it's luck.

That said, the drop rate for the game is like 3x the base, so grinding up enough gold to buy a diamond purchase off another player isn't too hard.
Where would that portal be? Does it only appear Saturday? I can't seem to find it.
Edit: Never mind. Hater helped me out. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks