What's new

Salty day today?

Snake Pest

Just a little festive
May 13, 2020
Anyone else has been getting some fairly big chunk of disconnection issues during a 2-3 day period including today?

the last 2 days havent been too extreme but today i cant even seem to get into dunar temple as i just disconnect for god knows what reason, i have tried to do the entire ''router on and off, click the buttons here and there, powers shut and back open'' nothing seems to work and just wondering if there's something going on in the game?

if there isnt im convinced to buy a new router-

(thank you for giving time to read my post)

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016

There have been no issues on the actual server, so it is something dealing with the connection and that varies depending what the actual issue is.

Do a tracert or mtr and send me those when you cannot connect or login.

Fratley

Jul 10, 2019
yes i have this problem too the connection is very low and and it dont let me play the game and i missed lot of thing in the game

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
yes i have this problem too the connection is very low and and it dont let me play the game and i missed lot of thing in the game
Follow the directions linked above, otherwise your report means nothing.

If I do not have logs of the disconnect to give to the data center, there isn't much they can do to resolve any issues. In many cases, connection issues have nothing to do with our server, or the data center, and are an issue with routing from your location to the server. In some cases, this may be resolvable by changing the route, but for major endpoints this is not always possible.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks