What's new

server error

Misslena

May 13, 2020
help me. I am getting a server connection error. What is the reason? Is the server down? Is it a problem specific to me?

Dragoneer

Aug 29, 2024
Same here.

Made two attempts to log in, had a prolonged "Connecting" notification, then got the "Unable to log in to the server!" error message both times. Went to task manager and ended process (for thoroughness, not because it was locked up). Reinitiated game startup, tried twice more, got the same overlong "Connecting" notification and error message both times. Closed out game normally (game complied immediately).

Alas, I was hoping to check out the GM event for the first time, but I guess I'm missing it this week.

EDIT #1: After a dozen or so more tries with the same result as above, an empty server list came up. I'm guessing that means things will be restored soon.

EDIT #2: Yup. Tried again, server list is populated but indicates the server is down. Just a waiting game now, I suppose. Current time is 1855 hours (6:55 PM).

Last edited:

Corv

Aug 19, 2020
Game says the server is down. Either something needed fixing, or something broke and needs fixing. Normal day in tech, really.

Robin001

Mar 6, 2020
Same here.

Made two attempts to log in, had a prolonged "Connecting" notification, then got the "Unable to log in to the server!" error message both times. Went to task manager and ended process (for thoroughness, not because it was locked up). Reinitiated game startup, tried twice more, got the same overlong "Connecting" notification and error message both times. Closed out game normally (game complied immediately).

Alas, I was hoping to check out the GM event for the first time, but I guess I'm missing it this week.

EDIT #1: After a dozen or so more tries with the same result as above, an empty server list came up. I'm guessing that means things will be restored soon.

EDIT #2: Yup. Tried again, server list is populated but indicates the server is down. Just a waiting game now, I suppose. Current time is 1855 hours (6:55 PM).
The GM event will be tomorrow(sunday), you still have a chance

Kaskorian

Dec 15, 2020
So now neither the launcher is stuck loading nor the game says server down but I get a dc every time 3-5s after selecting a char

Alexis

May 22, 2017
So now neither the launcher is stuck loading nor the game says server down but I get a dc every time 3-5s after selecting a char
Hi... I'm not sure if you're on discord but Seiichi has been speaking of an attack on the server. Not sure when things will work. His latest post about 4 hours ago was this:
"Server is back now, but not sure if there will be issues again
It is literally someone attacking the connection provider main transfer node, in a way that is not easy to protect again (apparently not at all, because they're pretty bad at it)
And disconnected again"

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
There was a network issue along one of the routes (possibly the same DDoS that has been happening recently), but it should be fixed now.

I've put up James Brown, and will be changing the Diamond sale to a 50% and extending till Wednesday (will also retroactively be adjusting people who bought Diamonds already).

Dragoneer

Aug 29, 2024
Bonjour, toujours pas parvenu à se connecter au serveur.
I was able to connect and play for several hours with only minor issues, so all I can say is to keep trying. A GM said in-game that some players have been unable to join the server at all, so you aren't alone.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
There is an issue with EU players being unable to access one of the route nodes, and you need to submit a ticket with your IP address.

Use this link: Create ticket

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks