What's new

What do you do?

Sethelogical

Jan 7, 2022
What do people do if not questing or hunting down dragons?
This isn't a question about advice, I'm genuinely curious to hear how other players spend their spare time in the game!

ya63210

Feb 4, 2020
What do you want to know? When I don't want to do anything, the computer shuts down haha.

Kidora

Jun 12, 2017
I always enjoyed the housing and decorating an apartment or land plot. It's also another place for storage.

Nam N.

Jul 3, 2021
Dig the holes, then try to fill them. Curious? Here: Filling their bag by some stuffs that they dont have, filling the stats into the equipments, filling the shards into shard's slot, filling housing stuffs into the house, filling dragons into the chambers, filling the stars into the compendium, filling the skills into the dragons, filling the guild by some noises, etc etc etc. When everything s done, they dig some new/Bigger holes, then start filling them again, and again. Lol.

Dryadia

Mar 13, 2017
I love decorating my plot, especially for various holidays. Besides trying to cap/hatch/buy all the dragons available; i have been working on getting stars for the dragon compendium. So i do lots of arena challenges, and cap a lot of commons. At last count, i had over 2486 stars. (just a personal goal). I've also been trying to get as many titles as possible, and upgrade them to get dragon transformations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Upcoming Events