What's new

What do you do?

Sethelogical

Jan 7, 2022
What do people do if not questing or hunting down dragons?
This isn't a question about advice, I'm genuinely curious to hear how other players spend their spare time in the game!

ya63210

Feb 4, 2020
What do you want to know? When I don't want to do anything, the computer shuts down haha.

Kidora

Jun 12, 2017
I always enjoyed the housing and decorating an apartment or land plot. It's also another place for storage.

Nam N.

Jul 3, 2021
Dig the holes, then try to fill them. Curious? Here: Filling their bag by some stuffs that they dont have, filling the stats into the equipments, filling the shards into shard's slot, filling housing stuffs into the house, filling dragons into the chambers, filling the stars into the compendium, filling the skills into the dragons, filling the guild by some noises, etc etc etc. When everything s done, they dig some new/Bigger holes, then start filling them again, and again. Lol.

Dryadia

Holiday Addict
Mar 13, 2017
I love decorating my plot, especially for various holidays. Besides trying to cap/hatch/buy all the dragons available; i have been working on getting stars for the dragon compendium. So i do lots of arena challenges, and cap a lot of commons. At last count, i had over 2486 stars. (just a personal goal). I've also been trying to get as many titles as possible, and upgrade them to get dragon transformations.

Corv

Aug 19, 2020
Farming dungeons or arena. Not because I want to, but because the game requires it if you want to do anything major and actually be good at anything. Otherwise, just exploring or seeing if I can get places the game says I shouldn't be able to. Dragging someone else along can lead to some interesting hijinks, like falling through a dungeon floor and swimming in the lake underneath.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Farming dungeons or arena. Not because I want to, but because the game requires it if you want to do anything major and actually be good at anything. Otherwise, just exploring or seeing if I can get places the game says I shouldn't be able to. Dragging someone else along can lead to some interesting hijinks, like falling through a dungeon floor and swimming in the lake underneath.
Banned.

Snake Pest

Just a little festive
May 13, 2020
Grind dungeons for hours and hours and watch yourself slowly descend into madness

Wolfstar21

Just a little festive
May 21, 2022
Spending time crafting and placing stuff in my apartment, I like doing CoP and the secret quests, but cap'n dragons is my favorite activity.

Kazunokun

Feb 24, 2020
maxing, farming shards, farming laedis gear, mostly just talking to people tho to give advice at this point and theorising a bit how to optimise chars pretty much

AncientOne

Just a little festive
Dec 10, 2022
When I have nothing else to do I just close the game, and go play other games, or I shut down PC. Or if I don't feel lazy, I just go complete some other quests I didn't finish to complete the Region Reputation or whatever it is called, I need to finish Bakra one for now cuz I need the wolf companion pet

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks