What's new

What to do after you use starter pack to get to lvl 60?

Angelly

Dec 28, 2017
I used to play original DP back in the days and now my nostalgic brought me to this server.

I started playing and got one fabled dragon and starter pack got me to lvl 60...for further lvling do I do now normal questing, pe and road quest or is there some faster way to get to higher lvls?

What should be the first things I should focus on now?

Whats the best and most efficient way to build useful combat dragon?

Ty you all in advance :D

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I used to play original DP back in the days and now my nostalgic brought me to this server.

I started playing and got one fabled dragon and starter pack got me to lvl 60...for further lvling do I do now normal questing, pe and road quest or is there some faster way to get to higher lvls?

What should be the first things I should focus on now?

Whats the best and most efficient way to build useful combat dragon?

Ty you all in advance :D
A lot of people go to Orlaundry for Pirate farming; rates are 3x XP so leveling does go rather quickly.

Heroine

Jan 5, 2018
Fastest way right now after 60 is green/yellow quests. Pirates were good up until 60 (and are still great for daily quests) but do the quests for your level in the zone. You get a multiplier of xp compared to what's actually listed, and a bunch of them will level you from 60 - 91+ in a few hours if you focus on them. Just make sure as you level up, you change zones accordingly.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks