What's new

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Ok, thank for youre answer.

So, when those two elements are resolved, the correctif of sources update could to be deployed, this good that ?

Cordially

If there are no other issues then yes, otherwise we will need to fix more issues.

Anyi

May 13, 2020
We still need to have a few more passes by testers to clear that there are no major issues (we had a scare that Dragon Tournament was broken, but that was because we were doing minimal zones at the time).

Most bugs have been fixed, such as the stat generation for 102+ items, but we still have a few tasks that need to be looked into. One deals with cosmetic wings not being able to be equipped by all players, and the other is in regards to the bonus stat on hatched Dragons when the new stat values are applied.

The second issue can be resolved by removing the bonus stat gained by hatching, and then removing it from existing Dragons (basically all 10.44 Dragons would go back to being 6.96 Dragons). This is the easiest, fastest and safest way. We also have to make some changes to account for how rare Dragons are handled, as they currently max out only at 6/6.96 rather than the new 9/11.7 value.
Do I understand it correctly that all dragons that are now 10.44 will be reduced to 6.96? Then all the time and effort invested in hatching the egg would have been wasted. All the days in eggcircle......
And whats happend with partner-dragons?
that makes me a little bit sad

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Do I understand it correctly that all dragons that are now 10.44 will be reduced to 6.96? Then all the time and effort invested in hatching the egg would have been wasted. All the days in eggcircle......
And whats happend with partner-dragons?
that makes me a little bit sad
Yes, but that is before the new stat levels are added. Most Dragons that are currently 6.96/10.44 would automatically become 9/11.7. Sadly, this would not immediately apply to rare Dragons (Fabled, Ancient etc) because of a design decision Runewake made, so they would have to use the new item to change their quality (they would actually be 6.96, and not capped at 6.96).

I am also looking at possibly changing how cares work, so that we can decrease the amount of time needed to hatch an egg.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Hello Seiichi,

Where is youre work now, please?

Cordially
We've finished fixing known bugs and finished implementation of things we were working on, so we will be having testers go another round to see if there is anything game breaking.

We are also having to look at potential client changes that may give more performance, but those are mostly theoretical or experimental, and we're unsure if we'll do them or not.

Sylvester

May 25, 2020
We've finished fixing known bugs and finished implementation of things we were working on, so we will be having testers go another round to see if there is anything game breaking.

We are also having to look at potential client changes that may give more performance, but those are mostly theoretical or experimental, and we're unsure if we'll do them or not.
Ok, thank for youre answers.

Cordially

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks