What's new

Suggestion Cosmetics for female characters

Nymbil

May 28, 2022
I would like to see cosmetics for female characters that do not look like bikinis and booty shorts.

My characters are warriors who fight dangerous and bloody battles. Their armor should reflect such. Armor that leaves their entire chest, abdomen, and other parts, completely exposed, would just get them killed. I am currently stuck trying to find drop sets that actually cover my characters, and then having to convert them to costumes.

I looked through the store costume sets. Not a single one fully covers their chest, abdomen, and/or crotch. The shadow whisperer set comes close, but even on that one, the legs are just under ware with stockings attached at the sides. The whole inner thigh is exposed. The enemy would just send an arrow to my unprotected heart, and slice the main artery in my thigh, and I would be done. Not to mention how uncomfortable riding a dragon would be with all that exposed skin. Sitting on leather with bear skin, no thank you. :)

Upvote 0

Neoseptem

Just a little festive
Feb 9, 2022
I feel you.^^
Did you look through here yet?
Also don't forget you can mix and match costume pieces, doesn't matter if it's cloth or heavy armor

Nymbil

May 28, 2022
Yeah, that's what I am doing, mixing and matching to get something that covers my toon. Thanks for the link to the armor sets. I appreciate it :)

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
New cosmetics are something we are going to do, but it requires a working model exporter. We are probably just going to write our own for Blender, so that we can ditch 3DSM as working with proprietary plugin architecture that has changed drastically since this game was originally developed is a nightmare.

Nymbil

May 28, 2022
Yeah, sounds like a ton of work. I know other stuff takes priority, but I do look forward to when you can get us some new cosmetics.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Yeah, sounds like a ton of work. I know other stuff takes priority, but I do look forward to when you can get us some new cosmetics.
It is one of the higher priority things because there is not much in the way of cosmetics for the game, with many of them being re-used.

Billy

Jul 5, 2020
It'd be neat if it was possible in the future for contest designed costumes in the future after that all's sorted :eek:

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
We probably won't do design contests, because it exempts more players; it is why we did color contests vs art contests (though we've not done one again due to problems with certain individuals).

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks