What's new

Announcement Current bugs & Client Reversion

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Due to not being aware of some bugs that got lost in testing the client that we released recently, we will be reverting back to the previous version of the client until the new code base that Dragon has been working on is prepared.

We did learn that the issue with FPS being halved is now fixed with the test client, which was the major thing that we were attempting to test (previously the client would halve the FPS regardless of who ran it). This means when we have fixed the out going bugs we can (and do testing on the new code base) we can go forward with officially moving to our own code base which will let us begin working on other things that we've had to put off.

In regards to the next major update, the dungeon spawn overhaul, so far the patch hasn't crashed so we should hopefully have it ready soon, preferably before Halloween.

Dryadia

Holiday Addict
Mar 13, 2017
Evo skill window not working. Can't lvl up evo skills.
'Black hole' in marketplace backpack, where items continue to disappear from.
Ping more erratic, skyrocketing.
Disconnecting frequently: especially at char screen, and/or when zoning, and sometimes when just sitting there idle.

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
hi I do hope that means you can fix my skills now
What skills? If you've not reported them we cannot fix them.

EDIT: I just remembered that you reported about tournament skills in voice chat; that is something we will look into, but we've never been able to reproduce it so we are unsure why it does not work for you specifically.

Evo skill window not working. Can't lvl up evo skills.
'Black hole' in marketplace backpack, where items continue to disappear from.
Ping more erratic, skyrocketing.
Disconnecting frequently: especially at char screen, and/or when zoning, and sometimes when just sitting there idle.
Chances are pings and disconnects are not associated with the client as nothing was touched client side for that; also we are running tools to monitor stability of the server, so it wouldn't be server side either.

Where is the blackhole in the marketplace bag? I have only had ~1 report and then had no follow up and it was on Discord, where we cannot always track bugs due to the number of messages that are sent (I personally get 200-500 messages a day by the time I wake up). Without a post on the forum I cannot promise that it'll ever be followed up on.

Dryadia

Holiday Addict
Mar 13, 2017
...Where is the blackhole in the marketplace bag? I have only had ~1 report and then had no follow up and it was on Discord, where we cannot always track bugs due to the number of messages that are sent (I personally get 200-500 messages a day by the time I wake up). Without a post on the forum I cannot promise that it'll ever be followed up on.
Link to bug report:
Bug Report - Daily Quest Reset Ticket Missing from backpack

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks