What's new

Excited to Start Playing Again

Aug 26, 2024
Hello! I am an American-based player who finally found the game again. I deleted the game years ago when I was too busy to play during college, and couldn't resist clicking on for a while when I saw the icon. I have on and off tried to find the game since graduating, and finally took to reddit for my search. Someone recommended this server for American players, and I am thrilled to get to play again! I hadn't made it very far into the game originally, but I look forward to putting some hours into it during vacation this week.

stardiver

Aug 30, 2024
Welcome! I'm just starting out myself, but I'm hoping to stick around for a while. If we run into each other in-game I wouldn't mind partying up! I never had a chance to actually play the game in a party before.

Uwolf

Jun 14, 2017
Hello! I am an American-based player who finally found the game again. I deleted the game years ago when I was too busy to play during college, and couldn't resist clicking on for a while when I saw the icon. I have on and off tried to find the game since graduating, and finally took to reddit for my search. Someone recommended this server for American players, and I am thrilled to get to play again! I hadn't made it very far into the game originally, but I look forward to putting some hours into it during vacation this week.
Welcome back to dragons prophet dude, I also have taken time off this version of the game but thanks to a friend of mine im getting back into it.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks