What's new

Favorite dragon from eggs? (LF reccs)

Billy

Jul 5, 2020
Excluding marketplace exclusive dragon eggs; I really like Dayspring personally, was wondering if anyone had any favorite of theirs they'd like to share? Regardless of stats/family/etc, just in the sense of 'what looks cool' - I may or may not be looking for ones I've overlooked in the past but are pretty neat oops-

Exceddius

Oct 11, 2017
My favourite dragon is Liquid Silver. In the past on EU, LS was my goal to get him and was very hard to get.

Billy

Jul 5, 2020
My favourite dragon is Liquid Silver. In the past on EU, LS was my goal to get him and was very hard to get.
Ayooo nice, that's a good one! One of the more accessable ones too out of dungeon ones, have you been back on that journey on Adept's servers yet? Or lost interest? :0

Wolfstar21

Just a little festive
May 21, 2022
I like Liquid Sliver also, had a very good 1 when I played on NA server. Will get it again when I'm strong enough here. Also like Sophie's Offspring from the island events,

AncientOne

Just a little festive
Dec 10, 2022
I really like Night Mist, I wanted a Hydra back then, and saw the easiest one to obtain was this one xD So I bought it from the Lair Manager guy

Dryadia

Holiday Addict
Mar 13, 2017
I love all the green dragons, but Ancient Shadow would be my favorite non-marketplace.

Neoseptem

Just a little festive
Feb 9, 2022
Well two of my favourites are
Grimreaper
500px-Gevatter_Tod1.jpg

and Experimental Mecha Dragon
500px-Mech-Experimentaldrache.jpg

You have to hatch both but are hard to get: first is the reward for completing Laedis 102 set and for the other you have to farm blueprint and materials

Nov 16, 2018
It's probably a tie between Magical Silver, Lunar Frost, and Recursive Nightmare for me. (Partially because Recursive Nightmare is the single most badass name for a dragon, or anything else, I've ever witnessed)

Heroine

Jan 5, 2018
Well two of my favourites are
Grimreaper
500px-Gevatter_Tod1.jpg

and Experimental Mecha Dragon
500px-Mech-Experimentaldrache.jpg

You have to hatch both but are hard to get: first is the reward for completing Laedis 102 set and for the other you have to farm blueprint and materials
For whatever reason I found getting the experimental mech dragon was way harder than grim reaper, just because you need to find enough competent people to run a lot of DB repeatedly, and the drop for the item is already really rare. Grim in the other hand needs just a few DB runs

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks