What's new

Suggestion Ghostpowder Using, why so many mouse clicks?

Galban

May 13, 2020
If you put a dragon egg in a nest, you can use ghost powder to limit which dragons you want to hatch.
But every time you have to click and confirm the spirit powder again. This is pretty annoying.
Can't you leave the mark on the spirit powder, so you only have to confirm it several times?

translated by Google translator..

Upvote 0

Seiichi

Oct 20, 2016
If you put a dragon egg in a nest, you can use ghost powder to limit which dragons you want to hatch.
But every time you have to click and confirm the spirit powder again. This is pretty annoying.
Can't you leave the mark on the spirit powder, so you only have to confirm it several times?

translated by Google translator..
It isn't really possible, but we are going to make a change and look at releasing new powders that would help with the repetitiveness.

BeShy

Oct 9, 2019
The powder for the eggs has always frustrated me too. Especially because you have a lot of farming to do and the game offers so many opportunities for employment, it is exhausting to spend so much time on the supply of the eggs. Thanks for the suggestion Gablan. I am excited about the possible improvement of the supply ^^

Dryadia

Mar 13, 2017
yes, plz plz implement this...it really hurts my hands to repeat clicks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Upcoming Events