how to get DPD?

Faleah

Most Valuable Tester
Mar 13, 2017
There are a couple of different ways. If you are talking about an actual purchase, you would buy platinum and then use the platinum to purchase a diamond package by going to shop and choosing Dragon's Prophet. If you have any other questions, please ask. There is actually a guide for purchasing. I can get you to that if you prefer.

repl01d_rocsa

May 22, 2018
Dragon's Prophet

Here is a guide of how to register accounts, purchase Diamonds, or how the free credit system works.
i read your post, but that left me with some questions unanswered:
it says to add an account. Which account are we talking to? this one i use for the forums? or the ingame account?
i launch Dragon's Prophet via Steam, so my ingame account is just my e-mail adress. I am doing alright or i'm just messing things up?

thanks in advance

PD: nevermind i think i got it, for any Steam users like me, go to Dragon's Prophet Europe - Register now and click on the option "recover password" and when it asks your e-mail adress, fill it with the one used by steam (in profile options)

Last edited:

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
This is not for Dragon's Prophet Europe, and Steam does not work with our client.

Each section in our guide has a link to the appropriate page where you can do the previously described action. In the case of adding an account, you would add a Dragon's Prophet account to this page: https://adeptgamer.com/games/dragons-prophet.2/.

Each forum account allows you to manage any registered game accounts separately, and help by providing 2 Factor Authentication if you choose to use it.

repl01d_rocsa

May 22, 2018
so there's no support for dragon's prophet europe at all?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…