What's new

Bug Report Iols and ironhides

Ythy7sua

May 25, 2021
so we got told to use ironhides mounted combat draconic soulbound and lava shield when doing towers in iols. but they wont poof.

is ironhides the faulth of that ?

Luatan

Oct 8, 2019
Ironhides were not designed to "poof" a tower in iols.

if you use lava shield the ironhide does reflect damage and gives the tower a debuff where the tower loses hp over time. The dmg your ironhide does depends from various stuff (dragon level, skill level, class, mount buff, attributes).

BUT: this is not inteded from the developers! So it is actually a bug and not a bug that it doesn't work.

Also its very important to keep in mind, that if a hit from an ironhide kills the tower, its game over. The event will end immediatly and will not be available till next maintanance.

Luatan

Oct 8, 2019
Well you can do it. I don't think you will get banned for it. Alot of people use it. It's just important to know, that you have to stop using it early enough so it wont bug the whole zone.

But maybe @Seiichi could give us more insight, if this is bannable :D I never heard of someone getting banned for it tho

Last edited:
  • Banned

Ythy7sua

May 25, 2021
ye guess i will see what he says. cuz i dont feel like getting banned. or have it bug on us again so we cant play

Last edited:

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Well you can do it. I don't think you will get banned for it. Alot of people use it. It's just important to know, that you have to stop using it early enough so it wont bug the whole zone.

But maybe @Seiichi could give us more insight, if this is bannable :D I never heard of someone getting banned for it tho
Not something we would ban for, and is also a weird quirk that I don't know is absolutely fixable.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks