What's new

Wolfstar21

Just a little festive
May 21, 2022
Which piece of the Laedis gear do people think is the easiest to get? Neckless, ring, ear rings?

Vitelus

Jun 19, 2020
The ring with column of prophet is the easier (just doing it with the week reward while focusing on the rest). The second 2 easier would be omati (necklace) and sorthina(ring): you can solo omati with a good strategy and sorthina is the shorter when you can jump + find help.

(You have this page if you don't know where leads each quests)

Wolfstar21

Just a little festive
May 21, 2022
Thx for the reply. I'll get working on the CoP ring Monday :). Will need to talk to people on an Omati solo strategy. Never made it to the top of Sorthina in NA or EU so will need to tune up my jumping skills.

Vitelus

Jun 19, 2020
You can farm the fragments from Asuma as jump training before Sorthina if you want. You won't do sorthina before a craft anyway.

To solo omati you need:
A transformation.
A good dragon (lvl100 bird/windrider) with soul regeneration to mount between ulti if you are a magical class to kill the boss.

For summary omati:
-Kill each mobs.
-Take the egg with a transfo and put it as far from the door as you can.
-The boss come attack the egg.
-Aggro the boss and reduce 10% of its hp to make it disappear (he teleports to the first door) without the mobs to notice you.
-Destroy the first door and make sure no mob come attack the egg.
-Destroy all the other doors. (Each last door is the new attraction point of the mobs, when you destroy them all, the attraction point is behind the last door)
-Transport the egg until just before the last door. (Just before the mobs see you at the left of the way)
-Transport the egg avoiding the mobs until the merchand in transfo + all buff speed you have + a shield if possible to not lose the transfo.
-Kill the boss. (you can't fail anymore as you've given the egg to the merchant. You can die as many times as you like in experimenting the boss. notice that his attacks always follow the same pattern)

Since you can't heal yourself, avoid all his attacks and be on your drag during the tornado.

As you see it's easy and you will manage it on your first time🤥. =)

Last edited:

Wolfstar21

Just a little festive
May 21, 2022
Thx for the blueprint for soloing Omati. I'll need to get much stronger before I'll be able to beat it solo.

Kazunokun

Feb 24, 2020
I mean, you can make a seperate dragon with aggro skills to get the boss to aggro that dude for a bit since that'll reset your stacks so you can keep your heals and ap. Works better with some classes over others tho

Vitelus

Jun 19, 2020
Personally, when I need a heal, I use a quick dragon to be far behind his back just before the buff adds a stack and the stacks reset 1 out of 2 times. I haven't never tried this method, it's probably more reliable

Wolfstar21

Just a little festive
May 21, 2022
Are the items you craft for "Do It Yourself" soulbound or can't you have someone else craft them for you? It's taking me forever to level up my tinkering :(

Vitelus

Jun 19, 2020
You only have to craft the final item yourself but if you send your 6 dragons to gather crafting items on 3-4 characters (or all 6), you can reach lvl 105 in all the professions within a week.

Last edited:

Wolfstar21

Just a little festive
May 21, 2022
My problem is the gems for tinkering, dragons can't gather them can they?

Wolfstar21

Just a little festive
May 21, 2022
Oh I see now I can level up tinkering through Processed Items which the dragons can farm mats for. I'm dumb :)

estebanvo

Apr 20, 2021
For the gem finding ha e two ways the first is dungeons, the second is buy food, but not all gems can be given, so first check the gem that you need

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks