What's new

Bug Report Main Quest Consus Cave bug

Nyteshade

May 25, 2024
I just did this quest on my alt to see if it worked ok for me. After you defeat the Ragewing Dragon, Pandrol and company show up with a little cut scene. You kill all of them then another cut scene should play with Pandrol dying. Then you wait in the cave. A lady will walk up to you saying she's late and to go meet her outside the cave. Then you can hit the running man and go meet her.

Did you maybe leave the dungon before she walked in? Maybe try going back in there and killing everything and waiting for her. Maybe she is waiting outside the cave for you. She is not easy to spot and kind of blends in the background.

conDois

Aug 31, 2024
after I kill Pandrol there is no second cut scene and no lady. Just did it again but still not working. Also Quest didnt update after i kill Pendrol. There is still a red dot on the Map saying Pandrol, but hes allready dead.

Keep Quiet

Sep 3, 2024
So this is just a Theory

which level do you have?

happend to me too, but i think my problem is the level.
After you kill Pandrol you get Riding Points for your Dragon.

1725463730678.png

Neoseptem

Just a little festive
Feb 9, 2022
High level shouldn't matter for quests, never has.
Also Consus Cave only got one difficulty so no way to increase dungeon level either.
Abandoning main quest is not possible - as far as I'm aware.

If resetting dungeon and killing boss again doesn't work might just scrap the char and create a new one, you're early game as is.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks