What's new

Mandodit the Mad Crow

Aug 26, 2024
I just cannot get through this. I am a level 16 guardian and I am getting crushed every time. I don't remember my first play-through with this part of the quest line being so difficult. Any tips or tricks? I am running around doing side quests now, and hoping to get back to the story line soon!

Dragoneer

Aug 29, 2024
I have a vague recollection of Mandodit being a little on the difficult side (can't recall what level I was at, though I played oracle for more hours than any other class). IIRC, my most common strategy was to send in a sacrificial dragon to get in a few hits and draw his attention, then run in myself. That would usually buy me time for "extra" hits without harm before he turned on me.

WhyteWulfe

Feb 16, 2023
Doesn't help that he spawns with the other boss. I remember hating him too lol. Try to lvl up some and if all else fails, hollar on world chat for help. Someone will come smite him with you.

Nyteshade

May 25, 2024
I mained a guardian my first play through Dragon's Prophet and at low levels this class has a more difficult time than the others. I switched my build to go full ferocity and that made things alot easier. It also helps to have a dragon with a healing skill on it preferably one that is a soul skill you can control.

I agree that you can give a shout out for help in world and someone will come. There are alot of awesome people playing. You can also join an active Guild like Dragon Masters who almost always has someone online willing to help.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks