Bug Report Solved Missing Diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies.

firemeup

Jul 16, 2020
I bought 1000 platinum, and the equivalent diamonds for Dragon's Prophet. But when I went to redeem them, I couldn't click on my name, then when I hit submit, they vanished. It's been a good 30 minutes, and there's no sign of them in my account.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I bought 1000 platinum, and the equivalent diamonds for Dragon's Prophet. But when I went to redeem them, I couldn't click on my name, then when I hit submit, they vanished. It's been a good 30 minutes, and there's no sign of them in my account.
Make sure you have logged out once; DP does not fully initialize your account until you have.

I've replaced the Diamond package, so you just need to redeem it again.

PH0EN1X

Jul 25, 2020
hello, i might have the same problem, i purchased 2500 platinum and then bought diamonds. Then i tried to transform them into my Dragons Prophet account, but i was not able to choose my account. now i have 0 platinum and 0 diamonds :C

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
hello, i might have the same problem, i purchased 2500 platinum and then bought diamonds. Then i tried to transform them into my Dragons Prophet account, but i was not able to choose my account. now i have 0 platinum and 0 diamonds :C
You should have the Diamond package refunded now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…