What's new

Old US player, Sartharis of Lysaia

Nov 16, 2018
Ayyy, I'm back. Used to play US as a Sorcerer. Then, when that burned to the ground, I tried the EU version. Didn't quite have the same spark.

I guess the first thing I really like about this server is that Bakra was available. Probably the reason I got so burnt on the EU was that I'd already done Puretia.

Hit me up, I'm Iridi.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Ayyy, I'm back. Used to play US as a Sorcerer. Then, when that burned to the ground, I tried the EU version. Didn't quite have the same spark.

I guess the first thing I really like about this server is that Bakra was available. Probably the reason I got so burnt on the EU was that I'd already done Puretia.

Hit me up, I'm Iridi.
Welcome to the server; if you tell me your in-game name I'll send you a starter pack.

I would also recommend joining our Discord as we have a lot of our players, and it's the easiest way to get ahold of the staff: http://join.adeptgamer.com

Silkshoes

Sep 26, 2017

Hit me up, I'm Iridi.
Welcome Back to Dear DP, Have great fun in Bakra :)

Silk <3

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks