What's new

Question about a few item in the shop

Alfa

Apr 29, 2024
Hello !

I see that their is a few object in the shop that don't have a description and i was wondering what they give like the little orb / egg with a lot of color in the special offer section, and with this icon with a skull and a green backround for exemple ?

And second question, was give the JP Exclusive gift pack for 18 000 diamonds ? Quite high price but no descripton.

Thank for futur answer !

DragonsProphet_20240601_141701.jpg

DragonsProphet_20240601_141712.jpg

WhyteWulfe

Feb 16, 2023
The descriptions should be there. I don't know why they wouldn't be unless the client needs updating which can be done through the launcher. The first two are companions that run around collecting loot while the rest of them are transformations that turn you into the designated dragon. The JP Exclusive Gift Pack contains a potion that will auto level you to 108, the highest level. I'll put what they should all be below in a pic for you.

If the descriptions don't come up even after restarting the game/updating the client, I'd file a bug report or inquire with some people in game. They might've come across this before.

Screenshot 2024-06-02 000518.png

Alfa

Apr 29, 2024
Hello WhyteWulfe and thank for you'r answer. The shop was already like that since the first time i play ( around a mounths ago ) and nothing change since, but the problem is perhaps that i play in french ?

The traduction is perhaps missing and this is like that for a lot of other item in other categories.

Anyway thank for the answer and if i can help to translate, don't hesitate.

Have a nice day !

Neoseptem

Just a little festive
Feb 9, 2022
These are all Adept exclusive items and only got an english name and description, but nothing for french and german (and I assume other languages as well).
No idea if that will ever get adressed but I would advise you to change language to english in launcher temporarily for those 'no name' items.

Alfa

Apr 29, 2024
Hello Neoseptem and thank for the answer, i understand. I doesn't know they were Adept exclusive.

I will change the language to see every item and return in french, thank for you'r answer !

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016

This is basically the reason why we've not done translations yet. Either there are not systems that support what we need, or they are extremely cost prohibitive.

The free options I posted about in that post don't really support what we need (one of them may, but we are waiting on the developer to get to the task).

The web app is a slow in progress, as there are a lot of things going on for both myself and the developer, and both of us are needed to work on that.

Alfa

Apr 29, 2024
Hello Seiichi and thank for you'r answer.

I understand and i know how complicated all of this is.

Thank again for you'r answer and anyway it work perfectly in english.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks