What's new

Seeking Game Tips

Aug 26, 2024
Hey all! I am about to be starting back up after years of not playing. Frankly, I don't remember much besides really enjoying myself. A few questions:

1. I remember there being an introductory play-through scenario. Am I misremembering? Does that still exist?
2. Any must-dos to set yourself up for success?
3. If you could start over again what would you do the same? Different?

I am looking forward to getting back into gameplay, I just hope I'm not too rusty! Hopefully, these answers help others as well.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
You probably played during the initial beta, where there was a pre-tutorial that introduced the character a bit better, as well as a bit more back story. They removed that before the official release, or shortly after (along with Bakra and Satuma). It is something that is on the list to bring back, but got pushed aside as we need to do major edits to the UI system to add an option to skip it for people who do not want to do the tutorial for every new character.

There is a GM event every Saturday (unless it's cancelled by the GM) where you are given a gacha that contains most dragons in the game. Other than that, daily login on site to get login credits to buy Diamonds are about the only things you should really need to do outside of general gameplay things.

Aug 26, 2024
You probably played during the initial beta, where there was a pre-tutorial that introduced the character a bit better, as well as a bit more back story. They removed that before the official release, or shortly after (along with Bakra and Satuma). It is something that is on the list to bring back, but got pushed aside as we need to do major edits to the UI system to add an option to skip it for people who do not want to do the tutorial for every new character.

There is a GM event every Saturday (unless it's cancelled by the GM) where you are given a gacha that contains most dragons in the game. Other than that, daily login on site to get login credits to buy Diamonds are about the only things you should really need to do outside of general gameplay things.
Great, thank you for all of that information. I appreciate it!

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks