What's new

Sky Island Wars Infor?

DkOmbres

Jan 16, 2018
I have played dragons prophet before on the orginal NA server and I know how the sky island wars worked there. I know it takes an alliance to take an island but what I need to know is how do you all do it here. This server is so different with the way things are done. Yet there are no set rules on anything and you don't find out until you ask or get in trouble.

So I'm asking, If an alliance wants to take an island and do the war, how do you all go about it? Do you need to contact the alliance holding that island and ask if its ok or if they would like to do the war? Or can you just go in there and do the war when it pops up?

This server is nothing like the orginal NA server where you knew the rules and when there is a PvP area, you knew to watch your back even in a PvP war time zone.

I just want to make sure I know how to do things and the proper protacall for playing the game here.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I have played dragons prophet before on the orginal NA server and I know how the sky island wars worked there. I know it takes an alliance to take an island but what I need to know is how do you all do it here. This server is so different with the way things are done. Yet there are no set rules on anything and you don't find out until you ask or get in trouble.

So I'm asking, If an alliance wants to take an island and do the war, how do you all go about it? Do you need to contact the alliance holding that island and ask if its ok or if they would like to do the war? Or can you just go in there and do the war when it pops up?

This server is nothing like the orginal NA server where you knew the rules and when there is a PvP area, you knew to watch your back even in a PvP war time zone.

I just want to make sure I know how to do things and the proper protacall for playing the game here.
We only have one actual rule that is different from NA/EU, and that is to not attack the players farming crystals for Laedis requirements. If they attack you or if they're farming mobs they're fair game. Reason for the rule is that we have a number of players that have physical disabilities and PvP is difficult for them, and it's retarded to require something PvP-oriented for PvE gear.

DkOmbres

Jan 16, 2018
Thank you for your responce. I just wanted to make sure of the rules so no one gets upset or in trouble.

edemilsondp

Nov 2, 2016
I would like to make a request, if possible add the npc on the island where we can buy of items crafting, it is not yet active in the game.

DkOmbres

Jan 16, 2018
The NPC you are speaking of was not on all islands. Not all islands have banks or wars

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks