What's new

Bug Report Solved Sometimes can care for people holding eggs, sometimes cannot

DustyAngel

Aug 15, 2018
Ever since June 10th, roughly, I have not always been able to care for people holding their eggs. Be it they are in the circle in Laedis, down near the lair manager, or even if someone is holding an egg in my guild's sanctuary, I cannot always care for their eggs.

I was hoping like the Sabosha issue a maint would fix it, but not yet ((I have also completely relogged from the game and that hasn't fixed it either)). I also know it seems to be happening a lot more often. Usually, I would log in, care for those in egg circle then go dance, but as of late, I've been ignoring those holding eggs as it usually tells me I already cared for them and I know I have not done so at all. I know reset happens later in-game day and I can even go a day or two in between before attempting to try doing cares but it can and still has the pop up saying I already cared for the eggs.

In the pictures provided my two guildmates Masterdor and AnyademonFang were holding eggs ((which at the time I did not know they were holding eggs)), so I go to care and up pops up I already cared for them and I know I never have.

I could also go in and get images of me sometimes getting the pop up saying the same thing for those in egg circle and I could also go in and get the pop up of it saying I successfully cared for an egg.

Attachments

• egg issue.jpg
    egg issue.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 220
  • egg issue 2.jpg
    egg issue 2.jpg
    340.3 KB · Views: 218

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Messaged you on Discord, as I will likely need to log into your account and see if I can reproduce it on my end.

You can try to clear your cache and see if that resolves it, as that does seem to fix a large majority of odd issues with DP.

THARGOR

May 13, 2020
i had the same issue as well, it happens quite often.

i was hoping on a new feature for mass caring in egg circle (like dancing) - you said your working on sthg like that seiichi, any news in that case?

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
When you have this issue, go into your DP folder and clear the /cache/ folder contents and it will resolve it.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks