What's new

Bug Report Solved Cannot start the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lingerie

May 29, 2020
Just wanted to enter the gamne agian - using the launcher - it says "unable to start the game"
WHAT is going on???

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Just wanted to enter the gamne agian - using the launcher - it says "unable to start the game"
WHAT is going on???
Have you fully extracted the client from the archive you downloaded?

Lingerie

May 29, 2020
Seiichi
first of all I have to apologize to you. Abou my log in problems you send me an "image.cfg on 12.07.(!). As I do not use discord very often I only
found it end of July. really sorry! I was always looking in here - thought to remember that you said you would any solution in here. I also saw that my thread had an "eye".
Anyways - let me give you my feedback.
1. I replaced the image.cfg in the folder "skin" on 26.7.
2. I re-started the pc after that and
3. started the game with the "launcher"
Result was that there was/ is no more anymore error window popping up. But after pressing "yes" button of message "do you trust adeptgamer etc......." , which I do
since playing the game nothing happened, i.e. black screen. When I open the task manager it shows that the download stand at about 32- 42 mb, Also if I load the x.64 dp version - and play with it.
the launcher seems to be just stuck at those 32-42 mb download. No message, no crash, no nothing.
So - you achieved somehting but I still cant play with the x.86 launcher. Theerfor I do not get any updates either.
Let me know if you have any other suggestion or if you want to look into my computer again.
At moment you will best receach in in game - I just started an egg in the circle, which will last next 10 days.
regards Lingerie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks