What's new

Sorry for the noob question...

Fateless

Aug 9, 2020
Like the title says this is probably a noob question, but I can't seem to find the answer anywhere else. Here's the background to my dilema:

I created a new character and selected Bakra as my starting location (first time). I made my way to Fatoia and got teleported to the Skytouched dragon dude in Puretia by the Union Navigator. From there I went to Laedis to speak with the Mastery Trainer. So now I want to go back to Bakra to pick up where I left off, but I can't find how to teleport back. The Laedis Transportaion Master just sends me back to Puretia. Mr. Skytouched only send me back to Laedis. None of the skyships in Doran Town (Laedis) get me there either.

Please help?

Last edited:

Aiden

The Sparkle Mom
Jan 13, 2018
Use the Skytouched guy to teleport back to Puretia (Paeon Farm), there is an airship that shows up next to the Skytouched guy (right side of the dock) that will take you back to Fatoia in Bakra.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
At some point I'll see if I can fix up the teleporter to add Bakra, but will likely wait till Satuma is finished.

BowB4theKing

Aug 6, 2020
Like the title says this is probably a noob question, but I can't seem to find the answer anywhere else. Here's the background to my dilema:

I created a new character and selected Bakra as my starting location (first time). I made my way to Fatoia and got teleported to the Skytouched dragon dude in Puretia by the Union Navigator. From there I went to Laedis to speak with the Mastery Trainer. So now I want to go back to Bakra to pick up where I left off, but I can't find how to teleport back. The Laedis Transportaion Master just sends me back to Puretia. Mr. Skytouched only send me back to Laedis. None of the skyships in Doran Town (Laedis) get me there either.

Please help?[/QUOTi beleve the ship is in drone town hope i spelled that right

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks