Due to the DDoS attack that we have been dealing with since late May we had to delay our plans for the source code update as we wanted to focus on getting server stability back under control, which we mostly have now. We are still undergoing a large scale DDoS, but the load balancing and other changes we have made has mostly handled the major issues we had. We may still get a few issues once in a while, but those are generally related to the DDoS mitigation service. Currently we are aiming to get the source update out within the next two weeks, either this coming Monday (September 21st) or the following Monday (September 28th). The initial update will include everything except the items to max or change Dragon attributes, as I will want to test them live to just verify that they work on the live server before I push them publicly; they will likely follow several days after the update, or at the most a week later if changes are needed. We are also going to look at pushing language updates for French, Russian and German. I am still looking for a Chinese, and Japanese translator, and possibly a Turkish one depending on if the person who was interested still wants to do it. We will also be looking at releasing the 4 dragons previously teased in the last development update (Developer Update - The coming update, and some more Dragons) and have started working on a new Dragon for Halloween. Leading up to the update we will also be purging 1500+ shards; originally this was going to be 1400+ but we are going to wait until we can make a tool to automate checking the logs to delete only exploited shards below 1500+ (this exploit has been fixed in the source update). This was one of the things that lead to the delay, as we had to make the tools to track shards in every form that they are stored or used in the game.