What's new
  • Staff
The new Stripe Checkout implementation is done, however we will still use the old Stripe implementation for Credit/Debit Card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Microsoft Pay and I believe also Samsung Pay.

Alipay
Bancontact
eps
Giropay
iDEAL
Przelewy24
SEPA Direct Debit
Sofort

I am going to be testing the Stripe Checkout implementation and will try to have it available tomorrow for the weekend sale.

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Und Pay-Safe wie sieht es damit aus ?
They have not approved our attempt to partner with them yet, and due to them mostly dealing with EU companies, we likely will not be offering Paysafe as it is almost impossible to find a non-EU partner.

As I have also said, Paysafe has some of the highest fees, and as you have to go through a partner, it is usually about 20-25% or more from every transaction.

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
The Stripe Checkout payments have been enabled after testing, but if there are any issues submit a ticket and I will deal with it as soon as possible.

Ruhloser

May 13, 2020
Okay danke Seiichi .
Wenn es der Translator richtig übersetzt hat besteht also auch die Möglichkeit mit den Google-Games Paykarts zu bezahlen ?!

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Okay danke Seiichi .
Wenn es der Translator richtig übersetzt hat besteht also auch die Möglichkeit mit den Google-Games Paykarts zu bezahlen ?!
Those are specific to Google Play, and can't be used on websites as far as I know.

The same goes for Apple, Microsoft and Samsung. It's just saved cards vs inputting your own card.

Snake Pest

Just a little festive
May 13, 2020
i hope with all of this we get more dia/platinum sellers in the game, lol

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks