What's new

Bug Report Solved Title / Crown of Dragon Tournament missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

THARGOR

May 13, 2020
Hi,
i was really shocked today as there were no rewards for the past month of the dragon tournament - since i was putting a lot of time, effort and more than 100.000 of dragon insignias for the past 5 months to get the title and crown - and now that i finally reached it there is nothing???
since i need to stay up till 1 a.m. for every single tournament it would really be annoying if all this effort would have been useless...

i really hope there is some way to fix that :(

Kitalia

Holiday Addict
Apr 11, 2017
I know my dragons not very strong...and i usually have too wait til after 16:00 pm til i get rewards...but unfortunate-ally i haven't received them this mth..neither have a few guildie's

Attachments

• DragonsProphet_20201201_162830.jpg
    DragonsProphet_20201201_162830.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 287

Dryadia

Holiday Addict
Mar 13, 2017
This has happened the last three years in December. Kitalia didn't get her crown last year, and I didn't get mine 2 years ago, because of the bug/glitch.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
The cause for this bug is unknown, as it works practically every other month (maybe one or two mix ups). I also currently do not have any free time to look into doing manual rewards, as it isn't exactly a simple matter in the first place.

THARGOR

May 13, 2020
the crown / title is nothing you just pick up, the competition now is a "little" tougher than it was 1 or 2 years ago and it keeps getting tougher every month.
so if i cant manage to repeat this 1st place, i will never get them though i earned them? or is there a chance for free time doing that at some later point?

and IF i manage to do it again, it would also mean someone else cant get it who also worked hard for it ... i guess that would be FaiRodis in this case, or maybe Bloodygenesis if he keeps on improving...

Last edited:

Kitalia

Holiday Addict
Apr 11, 2017
It happened to me last year hon, for the last of the year, (Quarterly, rewards-Sept/Oct/Nov-) for the Dec rewards....it is a glitch that has been going on...they will get to it as soon as they can...but the best advice i can give...try for the Quarterly's..(Jan-Mar/Apr-Jun/July-Sept/)-and just let the Oct-Dec...only..pass while they try to figure out how it is glitching..

THARGOR

May 13, 2020
so you mean it will happen for the quarter crown as well where i am also in lead atm?
in that case all my effort indeed would have been useless, cuz i cant stay up for the tournament that late next year because of my job.
that would be "slightly" disappointing ...

Kitalia

Holiday Addict
Apr 11, 2017
Unfortunately hon, till it can be fixed...the last part of the year is glitched...from Jan-upto-Sept is working fine..so if you can win-participate/in one of those Quarterly's ...than you can get gold crown/title...and yes ik it is very hard to do..i been trying since last year...to get the gold-title....best wishes..and gl hon, please keep the faith...and hopefully it will work out

THARGOR

May 13, 2020
ty Kitalia - so all i can hope for is that it somehow can be fixed for this quarter already...
gl for your golden crown / title too, i truly hope you can make it some day

Kitalia

Holiday Addict
Apr 11, 2017
Best wishes hon, and all we can do is wait and hope hon....o/"

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Depending on the time I have, I will see if I can mail out rewards this weekend. It would only be for the top ~10 people, and I can't guarantee that all rewards can given as I will only be sending the mailable rewards.

THARGOR

May 13, 2020
ty seiichi - this is much appreciated!
in my case it would be perfectly fine for me to only give out the crown and the title for me, if that helps to reduce your effort.
of course the other rewards are nice too, but other than crown and title you still can farm them step by step over time without other players interfering, thats why i didn´t mention them in the beginning.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
ty seiichi - this is much appreciated!
in my case it would be perfectly fine for me to only give out the crown and the title for me, if that helps to reduce your effort.
of course the other rewards are nice too, but other than crown and title you still can farm them step by step over time without other players interfering, thats why i didn´t mention them in the beginning.
Sadly, crown and title are the ones that I am unsure about, but I will see what can be done.

In the case that they can't be given out, I can see if I can do something that can be readied for the next maintenance. The current issue is that I am having to juggle the day to day tasks for the network, testing and preparing for testing to be done for the source update, and also preparing and doing testing for the major site update we will be doing.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Rewards should be mailed out to the top 10; we're not doing more than that as I have to manually compile the list and rewards and then we're manually sending out mails. I'm going to be looking more into the technical documents and dev documents we have, and also have Dragon or Light look at how everything works to see why this happens to see if we can prevent it in the future. I have an idea of why but we will have to see if I am correct as it is mostly just a theory right now.

If there is an issue, PM me and I'll look into it, as I will be closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks