What's new

Unable to enter the apartment

Snake Pest

Just a little festive
May 13, 2020
lm not sure whats up with it but whenever i try to enter my apartment it just constantly gives me the ''unable to enter apartment'' thing on the yellown chat bar when i press the home button

lm not at all sure if its a bug or something's going on with me but since i dont know i wont bug report it, i just wanted to know if its also happening to others or maybe something broke about apartments?

thank you for giving time to read my post

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Apartments, and housing in general are pretty buggy.

See if interacting with the clock or the normal measures players tend to take can fix it, if not you may want to just try renting a new apartment.

THARGOR

May 13, 2020
to me this only happens at first try after the maintenance (same as on eu)
i just press the home-button again, and everything works fine

Snake Pest

Just a little festive
May 13, 2020
Apartments, and housing in general are pretty buggy.

See if interacting with the clock or the normal measures players tend to take can fix it, if not you may want to just try renting a new apartment.
im not talking about the door of the secret apartment, the first entrance portal, with the apartment managers, sometimes i spam the home button no matter what i do it just doesnt let me in and after some random amount of time it fixes itself?

im not sure if it gets fixed by me waiting or relogging

Luatan

Oct 8, 2019
Relogging mostly fixes that issue. Also sometimes if you first enter someone else's house and then go back to yours.

THARGOR

May 13, 2020
you could also try talking to the merchant or mailbox and then retry the home button.
at least this helps if you cant talk to any other npc, what happens sometimes randomly

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks