What's new

Bug Report Solved war event on isle´s

Solution
the event will work every tuesday, because of maintenance.
if someone finishes it and its still finished (not restarted) when the isle closes, it will be there the next day too - if its not finished it will be bugged until next maintenance.

it was the same already on eu server, but since ppl did more isle there cuz of the merchant there were always isles with event.
here you have to take care for it yourself - start on tuesday and finish it every day, then you have it all week long.
or seiichi finds a way to fix it...

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
are they not working or am i doing something wrong
Are they not working at all?

Last week they didn't work due to an issue during the maintenance process.

• Banned

Ythy7sua

May 25, 2021
no . i belive yesterday it worked. monsters was spawning and event counthing up. but not today

THARGOR

May 13, 2020
the event will work every tuesday, because of maintenance.
if someone finishes it and its still finished (not restarted) when the isle closes, it will be there the next day too - if its not finished it will be bugged until next maintenance.

it was the same already on eu server, but since ppl did more isle there cuz of the merchant there were always isles with event.
here you have to take care for it yourself - start on tuesday and finish it every day, then you have it all week long.
or seiichi finds a way to fix it...

Solution

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Chances are it's a bug somewhat related to how the merchant bug is happening, and means we'd have to completely re-adjust the system entirely.

THARGOR

May 13, 2020
i guess the event is not as important as the merchants, especially since there are ways to still do it.

besides the missing merchants theres another important reason why ppl dont do isles much - thats the times of the territory wars.
if you could make times for some isles like 6-7 hours later than the actual drathgor times, i guess more europeans would have time for it and the event would be done daily there.

then you could probably leave the system like it is and just find an alternative solution for the merchants, if that would be easier

SaintBeast

Apr 3, 2017
change Territory war time so its good for EU player? you know its an US server or ? and the times made for US ppl ?

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
change Territory war time so its good for EU player? you know its an US server or ? and the times made for US ppl ?
I do plan on adjusting times a bit, I just have not had time to pull data to figure out what timezones we need to account for.

While we're based out of the US, that's only about 30% of the playerbase; a lot of the other players are all over in regards to location and timezone, which is why it's difficult to account for everyone.

It's also why event times are when they are, as it reaches the widest audience without being too inconvenient for Hater.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks